Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AGOT Palomino Horse

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was wondering if the palomino horse's bridle comes off? and does the saddle fasten properly? I know someone with the bay (penny) and they have trouble with the saddle fastening [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Thanks in advance [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 18, 2005 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Saffy'sAngel Gal* ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The bridle does come off and the saddle fastens properly. I had trouble putting the bridle on but it was my fault. I was putting it on upside down! DH did it for me

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, it does, if you want to see how, go to my Amanda Visits Long Island album and in the album I have the horse with no saddle or bridle.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...925093&idx=142

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 18, 2005 09:11 AM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, it all comes off, & it is a darling pony!

    Shelly

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •